Participants interested in giving oral or poster presentations are required to submit their abstracts prior to the deadline. Each participant that has payed the registration fee is allowed to present one oral and two poster presentations. Each further poster presentation will be charged with 20 Euro.
Abstract submission deadline: 30.06.2015.
Abstract authors will be informed soon after the acceptance.
Please note: Conference and Abstract language is English only!
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Abstracts have to be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should include:
- Authors, eg. Müller, HP; Mustermann, B
- Institute/Contact: Institute, Department, City, Country, E-Mail
- Abstract: Arial 12, Borders 2,5 cm, justify, line spacing 1
- Limit of one page DIN A4, including references.
- Please use the abstract template (.doc).
- Abstracts must be submitted by email as attached computer files in .pdf format and additionally as .doc file.
- Indicate in the title by a leading Poster or Talk your preferred form of presentation.
- Send Abstracts (.pdf and .doc) to: email@example.com
- Please provide the session number at the end of the abstract.
Your abstract will only be included into the abstracts volume if registration and payment are completed in time.
Guidelines for talks:
- Talks have to be given in English.
- Presentations are 15 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt) or .pdf as presentation format.
- Please bring your presentation on USB flash memory to the conference office on the day of your lecture.
Guidelines for posters:
- Language is English.
- Poster size is A0 portrait.
- There is no option to print your poster onsite.